4722 Mellow Road,
White Hall, MD 21161
Tel: (410) 272-0010
Noe, Executive Director
Welcome to Camp!
Camp Hidden Valley is an outdoor education program focused on character and leadership development and curbing summer learning loss. Located on 180 acres of beautiful land along Deer Creek in White Hall, Maryland, it offers a summer day camp program that is clearly unique for the area. With walking and hiking trails, low ropes courses, swimming pool, basketball, archery, indoor spaces and volleyball, a well-rounded camp experience has been created. Campers leave with high selfesteem, the result of mastering new skills and overcoming challenges. Campers return home with the confidence that they can meet new challenges, build new skills, and make new friends. But, most importantly, Camp Hidden Valley is a place where kids can be kids again.
- June 1: Sign up now for the Camp Hidden Valley 5k race! Beautiful scenery and great trail for the Hardest 5k in Harford County!
- April 25: What a great day at camp 25 people from Mountain Christian Church came out to camp for Serve Fest to help clean the pool , blow the leaves, clean the pool house and just help out. Can not thank them enough for all their help!!!!
- April 25: Want to learn more about summer fun at Camp Hidden Valley? Stop by Harford Mall until 6pm today and visit our table in the Harford Chamber Expo!
- April 21: Will your child be the lucky one having fun at Camp Hidden Valley Summer Day Camp? Registration happening now and experience archery, hiking, ropes course, STEM, theater and FUN! Ages 8-13. Limited Slots remain available.
- June 22 - Day Camp 1st Session
- July 6 - Day Camp 2nd Session
- July 20 - Day Camp 3rd Session
- August 3 - Day Camp 4th Session
- August 22 - 5k Trail Run - (8am)
Will your child be the lucky one having fun at Camp Hidden Valley Summer Day Camp? Registration happening now. Ages 8-13. Limited Slots remain available.
Remember to refresh your page for the latest news & information. Learn More