4722 Mellow Road,
White Hall, MD 21161
Tel: (410) 272-0010
Noe, Executive Director
Welcome to Camp!
Camp Hidden Valley is an outdoor education program focused on character and leadership development and curbing summer learning loss. Located on 180 acres of beautiful land along Deer Creek in White Hall, Maryland, it offers a summer day camp program that is clearly unique for the area. With walking and hiking trails, low ropes courses, swimming pool, basketball, archery, indoor spaces and volleyball, a well-rounded camp experience has been created. Campers leave with high selfesteem, the result of mastering new skills and overcoming challenges. Campers return home with the confidence that they can meet new challenges, build new skills, and make new friends. But, most importantly, Camp Hidden Valley is a place where kids can be kids again.
- April 25: What a great day at camp 25 people from Mountain Christian Church came out to camp for Serve Fest to help clean the pool , blow the leaves, clean the pool house and just help out. Can not thank them enough for all their help!!!!
- April 25: Want to learn more about summer fun at Camp Hidden Valley? Stop by Harford Mall until 6pm today and visit our table in the Harford Chamber Expo!
- April 21: Will your child be the lucky one having fun at Camp Hidden Valley Summer Day Camp? Registration happening now and experience archery, hiking, ropes course, STEM, theater and FUN! Ages 8-13. Limited Slots remain available.
- May 9 - Open House - (2-5pm)
- May 22 - Open House - (5-8pm)
- May 23 - Open House - (10am-2pm)
- June 13 - Open House - (10am-2pm)
Will your child be the lucky one having fun at Camp Hidden Valley Summer Day Camp? Registration happening now. Ages 8-13. Limited Slots remain available.